Give me magic, gadgets, monsters, zombies, everything that seems impossible, and throw in some tough chicks with swords. That's the stuff.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Books I Want to Read

Here's a few books coming out in December that I have on my list.

Head Rush (Disillusionists Book 3) by Carolyn Crane Out December 6 (eBook; print version out in 2012)

I am really happy to finally read this one - it's been a little while, but thanks to the November re-read, I'm ready! We finally get to see what will happen with Justine, Otto, Packard, and the rest of the Disillusionists. I can't wait!

And I'd also like to add that the cover is great - it's my favorite out of the trilogy.



Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla Out December 6

This one sounds very interesting - assassins, interesting world, lots of grey areas.







Under Witch Aura (Witch Moon #2) by Maria E. Schneider Out December 15

Really looking forward to the further adventures of Adriel, White Feather & Lynx! I've heard that this one will be a bit darker - can't wait!

Schneider is having a cover poll on her site December 10 - check it out and vote for your favorite!


Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder Out December 20

I absolutely loved Snyder's Poison series. Hoping that she can mine some more fantasy magic here. There's a healer, intrigue, danger - good stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment