Give me magic, gadgets, monsters, zombies, everything that seems impossible, and throw in some tough chicks with swords. That's the stuff.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Being Thankful...

In honor of tomorrows feast of turkeys, trimmings, pie and family togetherness, I thought I'd join in with my list of things I am thankful for.

First of all, of course, family. Even when they drive me crazy, I still love 'em and wouldn't really want things any other way. Bonus - both kids are in love with the library and finding new books (WIN!)

Thank you to all of my friends - the ones I see in real life, and the ones scattered around the globe. Without my cyber-friends, I wouldn't have anyone to to talk to about all of these awesome books.

It hasn't been an easy year, and so many of you have been so wonderful with your support and caring words - thank you.

Thank you to Hollywood for putting out few movies I want to see so that I can put my entertainment dollars towards books.

Thank you authors, editors, graphic artists, librarians, everyone who has a hand in bringing me my beloved books. You gave me an escape when I needed one and made my days a lot brighter.

If you are stateside and celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope that you and yours have a wonderful holiday. May it be as hectic or relaxed as you want it to be. If you aren't celebrating, then I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment